Selling your home is a big deal. There are ever changing market conditions, financial conditions, laws, ethical practices, and practical considerations that you don’t want to learn by trial and error. It’s not worth the risk. That’s why we work with you to help you be successful in your selling goals. Let’s review our process so you can know what to expect:
2. Discuss a Pricing Strategy: After touring the home, we’ll discuss a pricing strategy based upon current market conditions and your timetable.
3. Complete Paperwork: We’ll review the listing agreement, seller’s disclosure, and additional disclosures as needed.
4. Preparing Your Home for Photos & Showings: One of the keys to success in today’s ultra-competitive real estate market is to position your home as the most desirable property in a given area. We may suggest minor repairs, a fresh coat of paint, staging, or organizing. We are here to help guide you through every step of this process and will coordinate when necessary.
5. Successful Marketing: Once your house is photo-ready, we’ll schedule our professional photographer to shoot content that will be used for marketing across all channels to reach the types of buyers most likely to purchase your home. We know how to maximize the power of social media and the internet for our clients, while also using traditional methods including print advertising, custom brochures, yard signs, and direct mail.
6. Managing the Sale: Representing your interests at all times is of utmost importance to us. We’ll guide you through contract terms, negotiate on your behalf, make sure all deadlines are met, and will keep you up-to-date with timely communication and feedback.
7. Closing the Sale: We’ll furnish any needed information or documents to the closing attorney and will follow up with lenders to assure a timely and smooth closing. We’ll meet you at the closing table and then it’s time to celebrate!
8. After the Sale: Helping you prepare and sell your home is only part of what we do – we build relationships. We are dedicated to providing value surrounding the sale of your home long after closing day. No matter how much time has passed, please let us know how we can help!
We work with our clients to help navigate the entire home buying process from our initial meeting to closing day and beyond!
Here’s what to expect: