An Atlanta native, Katie McGuirk has quickly established herself as one of the area’s top agents, achieving $200 Million in career sales in just her seventh year in the business. Katie grew up in a real estate family and learned the business first hand from her father, Mitchell Brannen, founder of the successful commercial real estate firm NAI Brannen Goddard. Katie’s deep understanding of the local market, and passion for helping her clients, has produced tremendous results and a legion of loyal clients.
After graduating from Woodward Academy, Katie went to Auburn University where she graduated with a degree in Fashion Merchandising and a minor in business/marketing. Katie then traveled to Paris to study at the prestigious Parson’s School of Design.
Katie is deeply involved in giving back to the Atlanta community through her philanthropic work with the Special Olympics of Georgia, Serenity Steps, Skyland Trails and Compassion International. For each house Katie sells in 2018, she has pledged to donate the money needed to pay for a security deposit and first month’s rent for homeless families chosen by Atlanta’s Children’s Shelter. It’s her personal mission to help provide those families temporary housing and the ability to have a fresh start.
A resident of Haynes Manor, Katie and her husband Terry are members of Northside United Methodist Church and enjoy traveling to Sea Island, golf at Piedmont Driving Club, and tennis at Cherokee Town & Country Club as well as spending time with their young son Terence “Ren” McGuirk IV. You can find them most weekends cheering on their favorite home team, the Atlanta Braves!
Other causes and charities that Katie supports includes:
Katie McGuirk & Family In the News
- The Atlantan: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate Proudly Welcomes Katie McGuirk
- Home Chic Home
- Buckhaven Lifestyle: Givers
- Power 30 Under 30® Awards – Atlanta, GA 2018
- Tied to Tradition
- Movie producer’s Buckhead mansion going for $3.29M
- 3rd annual Southeastern Designer Showhouse & Gardens
- Austin Brannen, Katie Brannen and Brian Jackson at the Clearwater Vodka Launch
- Jessica Brewer and Katie Brannen at An Evening with the Special Olympics at The Ivy Buckhead
- Katie Brannen – New Addition to the Stockton Cousins Group
- Exquisite Elegance
- Rotary Club of Buckhead Honors Influential Couple
- Atlanta’s 55 Most Powerful: Terry McGuirk
- 25 of the Highest Priced Atlanta Area Home Sales of 2018
A Georgia native, Natalie Lanford has over a decade of real estate industry experience having worked with residential buyers, sellers and homebuilders throughout her career.
Natalie offers her clients a broad range of real estate expertise, far-reaching knowledge of Atlanta’s various neighborhoods, a deep network of professional contacts and an infectious, can-do personality.
A graduate of Mercer University, Natalie and her husband live in Peachtree Park with their son/daughter and are active members of Buckhead Church, enjoy rooting for the Atlanta Falcons and traveling.
In her spare time, Natalie is committed to giving back to the community through her work with The Junior League of Atlanta and Kate’s Club.